New and Existing Client Offer: 15 % cash Bonus
- To qualify for this offer you need to:
- Have an existing live account with Delta Index or open a new account with Delta Index
- Make a new deposit of at least €/£1000 between the 16th February and 31stMarch 2014 (The offer period)
- To register for this offer email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and account number, stating that you would like to register for this offer. Upon verification, we will credit your account with a cash bonus of 15% up to a maximum of €/£5000. Only trades placed after registration will be included in this offer.
- The offer applies to the first deposit you make during the offer period. The offer does not apply to any subsequent deposits. Existing clients that withdraw and re-deposit money to avail of the offer will not receive the bonus.
- The cash bonus can only be withdrawn from your account once the accumulated spread paid on all trades placed from the time the cash bonus is credited into your account, exceeds 1 ½ times the cash bonus amount.
If you are awarded with a €/£1,500 cash bonus, and have placed trades resulting in greater than €/£2,250 spread paid, you may now withdraw the cash bonus. Spread paid is calculated by the stake size of the trade multiplied by the spread of the product you are trading. E.G if you open and close €/£10 trade on GBP/USD, this will imply €/£20 of spread paid as the spread on the GBP/USD is 2 points.
- From the date the cash bonus is credited into your account, you have 3 months to complete the required spread stake to clear your bonus, after which we will deduct the cash bonus from your account. Also If at any time, your account is inactive (meaning no open trades or new trades placed on your account) for a period longer than four weeks, we will deduct from your account the cash bonus.
- If at any time you withdraw, or partially withdraw your initial deposit, we will reduce your cash bonus in proportion to your withdrawal. For example, if you initially deposit €/£10,000 and we credit 15% or €/£1,500 cash bonus, and you subsequently make a withdrawal of €/£5000, we will reduce the cash bonus on your account by 50% or €/£750. In the event that the cash bonus is deducted and you don’t have the required margin for any open trades on your account those trades will be closed on your behalf at the market price.
- The offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. The offer may only be taken up once per household. This offer cannot be used by family or friends.
- Delta Index is the sole arbiter of the offer and reserves the right to alter, amend, extend or foreclose the offer at any time without prior notice. We will notify you of any changes to the offer and/or its conditions by updating our website and we recommend you check our website regularly for such updates.
- Delta Index reserves the right to withhold payment of any profits made by a client using this offer if we believe that the spirit of this offer is being abused or irregular trading patterns are observed. Delta Index will resolve any disputes whether or not covered by these conditions in a fair and appropriate manner, and its decision will be final.
Delta Index is a trading name of ayondo markets Limited. ayondo markets Limited, Floor 4, Audrey House, 16-20 Ely Place, London, EC1N 6SN. ayondo markets Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA Register number 184333.