New Account Offer: 10%-25% Trading Credit
- To qualify for this offer you need to:
- Open a Live Delta Index Spread Betting or CFD account
- Credit your account with a minimum of €5,000 within 7 calendar days of opening the account
- Place ten round trip trades on qualifying markets within one calendar month of the initial deposit (where one round trip trade equals the opening and subsequent closing of a position).
- Qualifying Markets are listed below:
- All Indices markets
- All FX markets
- All commodities markets
- All interest rates markets
- All single equity markets (with the exception of those stocks meeting the criteria defined below)
Note that "penny shares" or shares that trade for less than £1 per share (UK), $1 per share (US) or €1 per share (EU) do not count as qualifying markets.
- The amount credited will be set as follows:
- Initial Deposit between €5,000 and €19,999.99 – 10%
- Initial Deposit between €20,000 and €29,999.99 – 15%
- Initial Deposit between €30,000 and €49,999.99 – 20%
- Initial Deposit greater than or equal to £50,000 – 25%
The maximum amount of Trading Credit cannot be greater than €12,500
- To register for this offer, email email@example.com with your full name and account number stating that you would like to claim the Trading Credit offer. This offer closes for registration at midnight on 30th April.
- The Trading Credit may only be used to offset losses on your account in the event of exhaustion of your initial account deposit. If at any time you withdraw or partially withdraw your initial deposit, we will reduce your Trading Credit in proportion to your withdrawal. For example, if you initially deposit €10,000 and we credit €1,000 Trading Credit, and you subsequently make a withdrawal of €5,000, we will reduce the Trading Credit on your account by 50% or €500. The Trading Credit may not be withdrawn as cash. From the date the Trading Credit is credited into your account, if at any time, your account is inactive (meaning no open trades or new trades placed on your account) for a period longer than four weeks, we will deduct the Trading Credit from your account.
- The Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. The Offer may only be taken up against your main trading account, we reserve the right not to credit the Trading Credit into additional account(s). The offer may only be taken up once per household. Existing Delta Index or Delta Index affiliated account holders do not qualify for this offer. This offer cannot be used by family or friends.
- Delta Index is the sole arbiter of the Offer and reserves the right to alter, amend, extend or foreclose the Offer at any time without prior notice. We will notify you of any changes to the Offer and/or its conditions by updating out website and we recommend you check our website regularly for such updates.
- Delta Index reserves the right to withhold payment of any profits made by a client using this Offer if we believe that the spirit of this Offer is being abused or irregular Trading patterns are observed. Delta Index will resolve any disputes whether or not covered by these conditions in a fair and appropriate manner, and its decision will be final.
Delta Index is a trading name of ayondo markets Limited. ayondo markets Limited, Floor 4, Audrey House, 16-20 Ely Place, London, EC1N 6SN. ayondo markets Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA Register number 184333.