OFFER €1000 CASH BONUS: LOYALTY OFFER
- To qualify for this Offer, you need to:
- Reactivate your dormant Delta Index Betting or CFD account by funding at least €500 (or equivalent in other currencies) between 12th December 2011 and 29th February 2012 (new funds not required if your existing cash balance meets the criteria). A dormant account is defined as an account that hasn't traded in the last three months
- Place 3 opening trades of at least €2 per point on Qualifying Markets within two weeks of reactivation of your account (refer to Term 2)
- Qualifying Markets are listed below:
- All indices markets
- All FX markets
- o All commodities markets
- All interest rates markets
- All single equity markets
Note that 'penny shares' or shares that trade for less than £1 per share (UK), $1 per share (US) or €1 per share (EU), do not count as Qualifying Markets.
- Once you qualify for this Offer, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and account number, stating that you would like to claim the Cash Bonus Offer. Upon verification, we will credit your account with a Cash Bonus of 20% of your first deposit and 20% of the existing funds on your account, where applicable, up to €1,000.
- The Offer applies to the first new deposit you make (and the existing funds on account, where applicable) between 12th December 2011 and 29th February 2012 only. The Offer does not apply to any subsequent deposits.
- The Cash Bonus can only be withdrawn from your account once the accumulated stakes of your opening trades placed on Qualifying Markets (refer to Term 2) from the time Cash Bonus is credited into your account, exceed the Cash Bonus amount. For example, if you are awarded with €100 Cash Bonus, and have placed 21 opening trades of €5 stake on UK 100 market which is a Qualifying Market, the accumulated stakes of your opening trades total to €105 which exceeds the Cash Bonus amount, and you may now withdraw the Cash Bonus. Prior to this, if at any time you withdraw, or partially withdraw your initial deposit, we will reduce your Cash Bonus in proportion to your withdrawal. For example, if you initially deposit €2,000 and we credit 20% or €400 Cash Bonus, and you subsequently make a withdrawal of €1,000, we will reduce the Cash Bonus on your account by 50% or €200.
- From the date the Cash Bonus is credited into your account, if at any time, your account is inactive (meaning no open trades or new trades placed on your account) for a period longer than four weeks, we will deduct from your account the Cash Bonus.
- The Cash Bonus may not be used to offset losses on your account.
- The Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. The Offer may only be taken up against your main inactive trading account, we reserve the right not to credit the Cash Bonus into additional account(s). 9. Delta Index is the sole arbiter of the Offer and reserves the right to alter, amend, extend or foreclose the Offer at any time without prior notice. We will notify you of any changes to the Offer and / or its conditions by updating our website and we recommend you check our website regularly for such updates.
- Delta Index reserves the right to withhold payment of any profits made by a client using this Offer if we believe that the spirit of this Offer is being abused or irregular betting patterns are observed. Delta Index will resolve any disputes whether or not covered by these Offer conditions, in a fair and appropriate manner, and its decision will be final.
Delta Index is a trading name of ayondo markets Limited. ayondo markets Limited, Floor 4, Audrey House, 16-20 Ely Place, London, EC1N 6SN. ayondo markets Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA Register number 184333.